OUTAGAMIE COUNTY FAIR
JULY 26-31, 2016
FAIR ASSOCIATION ANNUAL MEETING
The Outagamie County Fair Association’s annual meeting is scheduled for December 10, 2015, at 7pm. Please contact Carl Schaumberg at email@example.com, if you plan to attend.
The Outagamie County Fair Association is looking to hire a Fair Manager. This position’s responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Actively support Outagamie County Extension and Outagamie County Fair Board in planning and implementing annual fair
– Assist in keeping financial records
– Recruit and motivate volunteers and temporary employees
– Work closely with grounds supervisor
– Promote additional use of fair grounds and buildings
– Attend Board meetings, State Fair Convention and various meetings relating to Fair business
– Coordinate all vendor and other rented grounds & building space
– Coordinate all fair business communication including telephone, mail and electronic
– Coordinate the sale of all tickets
– Conduct routine Fair office administrative duties
– Maintain Fair website
– Coordinate winter storage and removal
– Hold regular weekly hours in Fair office. (For example 4 hours each Friday)
– This is a part-time year round position.
For more information or to apply please contact Board President, Carl Schaumberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 OUTAGAMIE COUNTY FAIR
We had a great time! Tractor pulls, Monster Trucks, Country Music, Rock & Roll, Food, cold beverages, over 7,000 exhibits and thousands of our friends who came to visit. Today we start getting ready for 2016. The fair dates are July 26 through 31, 2016. See you at the 2016 fair.
Thanks to all our volunteers & neighbors who helped make this a fair to remember. Special thanks to the weatherman!
Here’s a couple of our favorite photos!