Outagamie County Fair
July 22-26, 2020
Heifer Fitting Contest
HEIFER FITTING CONTEST
3rd Annual Heifer Fitting Contest
at the Outagamie County Fair
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Contest begins at 7 p.m. in the Open Class Barn
This event is open to all dairy exhibitors in grades 5-13 as of January 1st.
- Contestants are allowed to have one youth help hold/handle heifer during contest.
- Only the head and legs (up to the hock and up to the knee) are allowed to be clipped prior to the contest.
- Contestants must provide their own fitting equipment.
- Contestants will have 60 minutes to fit their animal to show ready.
- The heifer must be entered to show at the fair.