Commercial Vendor & Food Vendor Documents
Thank you for your interest in our 2021 Outagamie County Fair. We look forward to working with you to make our Outagamie County Fair one of the best in the Midwest.
Approximately 90% of our vendors return each year. We are always searching for vendors who present new and unique products or services to our Fairgoers.
If you are interested in a space at the Outagamie County Fair, please submit an application to us. This information will be helpful in our decision making process. We recommend submitting it at your earliest convenience.
Submitting an application will allow you to be considered for a space. The application is not a contract. If your application is selected you will receive an actual contract in the mail. Please do not send payment at this time.
Our Fair often receives more requests for space than we have available. The Fair Board has a policy of only allowing a limited amount of food concessions so it is very competitive for spaces. We base our selections on the best exhibits, products and services.
Application Process Timeline:
- March 30 Returning Vendors contracts are due in our office
- April 15 All new vendor applications will be considered beginning April 15
- May 31 Before the end of May, new applicants who have applied will be notified of our decision
- June 15 Applicants may contact us regarding the status of your application
- The selection of new vendors will continue until all available space is filled.
- Please do not send a deposit with your application. An application does not guarantee a vendor space at our fair.
- If selected for a vendor space, you will be notified and a contract will be sent to you.
Please download both documents.